Welcome

Welcome to the weird and hopefully wonderful world of my imagination , jewellery inspired by the animal life around me and the mysteries of history.
Click on the links to see more of my work, feel free to contact me if you have any requests or suggestions.

Sunday 29 November 2020

 Hi, 

I have made a couple of you tube videos which if you have found your way to this obscure corner of my world I thought you might like to see.


The first is a demonstration of me painting om the second layer of resist on an inch bird.

It has already been through the etch once, so that the eye, beak and tail feathers stick up more than the rest. So in this video I am using a nail varnish pen to apply the next layer of resist to create the feathers.

Click on the link below to watch on you tube


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehvM_lxgOcE

The second video is me cutting out a baby dragon, this one is 17 minutes long, I didn't realise it took me so long to cut them out! I did manage to cut the whole thing out without breaking a saw blade, but then it is copper and quite soft as it has just been annealed. The brass ones are a little harder and take longer to cut out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6ks-BETfLI&t=33s 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment